The students must submit the university publication submission form, along with the following references:
For published research articles in a journal, students are required to submit the following:
1) A copy of the cover page of the journal.
2) A copy of the journal index where the articles appear.
3) A copy of the full text of the journal publication.
4) A copy of the journal eligibility according to announcement. (Database page showing information of journal)
For research articles that have been accepted for publication, but still inpress, the students are required to submit the following documents:
1) A letter of acknowledgment from the journal publication.
2) The full text of the research articles to be published.
3) A copy of the journal eligibility according to announcement. (Database page showing information of journal)
- Academic conference
For research articles presented at a conference or published in the proceedings, students are required to submit the following documents:
1) A copy of presenter certification or an equivalent document to prove students' presentation on the conference day(s).
2) A copy of the proceedings cover page.
3) A copy of the table of contents where students' research paper appear.
4) A copy of the full research paper published in the proceedings.
5) A copy of a page presenting the list of editorial board members or the conference organizing committee members with their affiliation.
6) A copy of evidence to prove that the research article is reviewed by specialists in the particular field of the research. Moreover, at least 25% of articles in the proceedings are from at least 3 external organizations.
7) Should the presenter receive an award, attach some evidence i.e., certificate, or accreditation letter, etc.
The students must present at a conference prior to the submission of his/her publication document submission for graduation.
- Publication of research, Plan B (Evaluation by experts)
1) Article evaluation form and articles submitted to experts for evaluation.
2) Articles revised according to experts.