All for Joomla All for Webmasters


Personal Profile Check

To check your personal profile, enter the website and choose ‘Student Profile’. If there is a mistake, submit a correction request to the Registration Division.
Change of Prefix, Title, Name, Surname, Spelling or Address


Changing your prefix, title, name, surname, spelling or address in your student profile can be done only whilst your studentship is valid. The following procedure applies.

1. Obtain a Change of Prefix, Title, Name, Surname, Spelling or Address Request from the Registration Division, or download it from .
2. Complete it and submit it to the Registration Division, along with the relevant certificates (e.g., marriage certificate or promotional certification) and other necessary documents (e.g., house registration).
3. Apply for a new student ID card, which shall bear the new information.  (See  on ‘Application for a New Card’.)
For your own benefit, check your name and surname (both in Thai and English) thoroughly, ensuring that they are identical to those 
on your national ID card or passport.
If there is a mistake, request the Registration Division to correct it immediately.
No correction can be made once the university announces your name 
on the official List of Graduates.

เว็บไซต์นี้ใช้คุกกี้เพื่อเพิ่มประสบการณ์และความพึงพอใจในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ หากคุณกด “Accept” หรือใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของเราต่อ ถือว่าคุณยินยอมให้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ คุณสามารถศึกษารายละเอียด นโยบายแนวปฏิบัติการใช้คุ๊กกี้ มหาวิทยาลัยแม่ฟ้าหลวง ได้ที่