2. Master’s degree plan A2: no more than THB 15,000
3. Ph.D. degree plan 1
3.1 Master’s degree to Ph.D. (plan 1.1): no more than THB 50,000
3.2 Bachelor’s degree to Ph.D. (plan 1.2): no more than THB 80,000
4. Ph.D. degree plan 2
4.1 Master’s degree to Ph.D. (plan 2.1): no more than THB 20,000
4.2 Bachelor’s degree to Ph.D. (plan 2.2): no more than THB 30,000
1. Being a graduate student in any programme that requires a thesis or a dissertation.
2. Not being indebted to the university and not being in an extended study period.
3. Having passed the thesis or dissertation proposal defense.
2. Three copies of the grant agreement
4. One copy of the applicant’s ID card or passport
5. Money deposit request
6. One copy of the first page of the applicant’s account passbook
Note: The forms for items 1 – 3 can be downloaded from ได้ที่ http://postgrads.mfu.ac.th
1. Applicant must conduct his/her research to the best of his/her ability, and must publish part or all of the research in accord with Mae Fah Luang University Notification on Publication of Graduate-Level Research Studies, B. E. 2560 (2017).
2. The said publication must bear the applicant’s name as the first author and the dissertation/thesis supervisor’s name as the co-author(s) or corresponding author(s). The publication shall indicate Mae Fah Luang University, and its address (if required), as the applicant’s and his/her thesis/dissertation supervisor’s affiliation.
3. Applicant shall indicate in the Acknowledgments section of his/her completed thesis/dissertation, that she/he received a thesis/dissertation support grant from Mae Fah Lung University.